If you happend to be the owner/webmaster of this site (sabradou.com), and do not want this report to be generated, please Contact Us, and I will look into it.
If you believe the site (sabradou.com) contains inappropriate content (adult, spam, malware, low trust info or so), please Contact Us and let me know. Each and everyone of us play a part, togetehr we could make the internet a better place!
Overall SEO Report For sabradou.com
Improvement Could be Made
Critical Issues to Attend
SEO Score : 64.44
IP address of sabradou.com is : 22.214.171.124.
The domain sabradou.com was created on 2002-04-16 and it is 12 years, 222 days old. It will
expire on 2016-04-16 which is 1 year, 143 days from today.
The homepage of website sabradou.com has a size of 15850 bytes, and a text size of 2695 bytes, its Text to Code Ratio is 20.49%
Homepage of sabradou.com has 137 links, 136 link to internal pages, while 1
link to pages on other websites.
It takes 0.27 s ( 58.03 Kb/s ) to load the website sabradou.com.
Edit the title tag, ensure it contains 1-12 words, and with 10-70 characters.
Configure the server so that your site with or without 'www' are resolved to the same URL.
Configure the server so that your site IP is redirected to the site domain name.
Create blog entries.
Edit page and get rid of W3C validation errors and warnings.
Reduce the number of domains hosted on the same server as sabradou.com.
Host the site closer to the geo location where most of your site visitors come from.
Implement caching for your site.
Set meta description for your page, ensure it contains 70 to 160 characters.
Set meta keywords for your page, ensure it contains 10 to 20 words.
Use HTML headings(H1 - H6) and inline emphasis tags (<EM><B><I><EM><STRONG>).
Declare language in use for your site.
Create RSS feed for your site.
Add in relevant text content and ensure it is 30k-150k in size.
Use url rewrite techniques to create short, relevant and easy to remember urls.
Reduce number of links to other pages.
Combine css blocks and move them to external css files.
Combine script blocks and move them to external files.
Submit your site for DMOZ listing.
Implement Analytics for your site.
Add more backlinks from high-page-rank web pages for your site.
Create Facebook Page.
Create Twitter Account.
Create Google+ Page.
Turn off server signature.
Sabradou, ça brade ou ? braderie & brocante & vide grenier & marché aux puces & bourse ; où allez vous chiner ce week-end ?
Words count: 18 Unique Words: 18 Length: 126 characters
[ To optimize the page title, Use this SEO Title Optimizer ]
The title is too long! It has more than 70 characters.
The title will be displayed in search engine results in the form of a direct link to the site.
1. ideally, the title should contain 10 to 70 characters, including spaces. (Google displays up to 70 characters in the title, and takes into account only the first 12 words.)
2. put the most important and relevant keywords in the title, try not to repeat any word.
3. each individual page should have a unique title.
Meta Descriptions provide concise explanations of the contents of web pages, that are commonly used by search engines on search result pages to display preview snippets for a given page.
1. it is best to keep meta descriptions between 70-160 characters.
2. a readable, compelling description using important keywords can draw a much higher click-through rate of searchers to the given web page.
3. avoid keyword stuffing, ensure each page has its own unique description.
Meta keywords should not be ignored, though they are not a major ranking factor for most of search engines nowadays. A Meta keywords tag is supposed to be a brief and concise list of the most important themes of your page
1. keep your list of keywords or keyword phrases down to 10 - 20 unique words or phrases.
2. separate the words or phrases using a comma (you do not need to leave a space between words separated by commas).
3. do not repeat words or phrases.
4. put your most important word or phrases at the beginning of your list.
This keywords cloud gives your an idea of what are those important keywords appears in your website.
keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.
1. the optimum keyword density to be 1.0% - 3.0%. Using a keyword more than that could be considered search spam.
2. overuse of keywords, a practice called keyword stuffing, will cause a web page to be penalized.
Excellent! The page is using HTML headings (<H1> - <H6>) and inline emphasis tags (<EM><B><I><EM><STRONG>)
www.Sabradou.com - ça brade où ? - l'agenda des chineurs - où allez-vous chiner ce week-end ?
Braderies, Brocantes, Vides greniers, Marchés aux puces, Marchés de Noel, Rederies et Bourses de toutes natures Mardi 25 Novembre 2014 (mise à jour le 22/10/2014)
HTML headings and emphasis tags are the most basic forms to indicate important content.
1. use your keywords in the headings and make sure the first level heading (<H1>) includes the most important keywords.
2. never duplicate the title tag content in the heading tags.
3. for more effective SEO, use only one <H1> tag per page
the website does not declare its language in use.
Declare the language in use can help search engine to better understand and rendering your page, especially when special characters are encountered.
Excellent! the website declared its character encoding.
Declare the character encoding can help search engine to better rendering your page, especially when it comes to
Excellent! the website has a shortcut favicon image.
the website does not have a RSS Feed.
Excellent! the website has a Robots.txt file to regulate search engine crawlers access.
Robots.txt file can be used to regulate access of search engine crawlers, properly configured robots.txt file can help
crawlers to better understand your website.
1. grand robots access to those pages you wish them to crawl.
2. restrict access to those pages you do not wish search engines to see and crawl.
Excellent! the website has a XML Sitemap to guide search engine crawlers for indexing its pages.
Sitemap helps search engine crawler to identify your website pages.
1. ensure all your important pages are listed in the sitemap.
2. ensure to indicate the frequency of change and importance of each url.
3. inform search engines of the location/URL of your sitemap (eg, For Google, you can set the website sitemap location through Google Webmaster management panel).
Excellent! the site is pretty fast and it takes less than 1 second to load.
Estimated loading time for different internet connections
Optical Fibre (100Mbits/s)
Site speed is becoming an crucial ranking factor. Slow page loading is one of the biggest complains of web users. If the loading time is too long, you may need to check your server, network, or system codes and structure.
1. ideal loading time is less than 1 seconds, if it take more than 5 seconds to load your site, likely users will run out of patience, so do search engines.
2. improve your SEO by optimizing your website to have a small size and faster responding server.
16 Kb (15,850 bytes)
The page is a bit too small, it may not have enough relevant content to rank well!
Page size affects the speed of your website.
1. try to keep you page size between 30K-150K
3. use optimized images for web and set up your server with gzip for downloading
Text To Code Ratio
HTML Code Size
Text/HTML Code Ratio
16 Kb (15,850 bytes)
3 Kb (2,695 bytes)
13 Kb (13,155 bytes)
Excellent! the text to html code ratio is just nice, that is within 15%-70%!
the ratio of text to HTML code should always be above 15% for good SEO gain,
it is below 15% then that means that your website probably needs more text content.
1. a ratio between 25% and 70% is ideal, when it goes beyond than that, the page might run the risk of being considered as spam. As long as the content is relevant and gives essential information, it is a plus point to have more of it.
2. improve your SEO by adding more relevant text to your pages and also increasing your keyword density.
Excellent! No flash component is detected on this page.
Flash content can not be properly indexed by search engines, and normally flash file is large in size, which slow down the loading of your page.
1. avoid flash content whenever possible if you wish to have a fast and SEO friendly website.
Excellent! No frame is detected on this page.
Framesets and individual frames could cause problem for search engine to crawl your pages
1. avoid frames whenever possible.
2. search engines do not like frames.
3. use iframe instead if you really have no choice.
Excellent! No Inline CSS is detected on this page.
It is a good practice to move inline CSS rules into an external CSS file in order to make your page lighter and increasing the text to code ratio.
1. move inline css rules to external css file.
2. separate style from html.
Excellent! No nested table is detected on this page (nested table : 0, total table : 0)
nested tables could slow down page rendering and lead to bad user experience.
1. avoiding <table> for your page layout.
2. using <div> instead of <table>.
Plain Text Email
Excellent! No Plain Text Email is detected on this page.
the websites http://www.sabradou.com and http://sabradou.com DOES NOT resolved to the same url.
Search Engines treat URLs with or without "www" as two different records.
1. edit your .htaccess file and permanently redirect one to the other (eg redirect www.mysite.com to mysite.com).
IP address 126.96.36.199 of the site is NOT forwarded to its domain name sabradou.com
Non SEO Friendly URLs
You may use url rewrite techniques to make these 6 urls to be SEO friendly.
clean, short and relevant URLs are favoured by users and search engines
1. use url rewrite to turn dynamic pages with query parameters into seo friendly static pages.
2. put your important keywords in the url.
3. good urls are not only user friendly but also seo friendly.
Underscore In URL
Excellent! your do not use underscore in your URLs.
Search Engines treat hyphen as word separator, they do not treat underscore as word separator.
1. use hyphen "-" instead of underscore "_" to optimize your page url.
2. help search engines to better understand your url, eventually will benefit your page`s ranking.
Internal Links (link to pages within this domain)
External Links (link to pages on other websites)
You have more than 100 links (137).
Internal Links (link to pages within this domain) - 136
Inscription Gratuite (Braderie...
Annulation (Braderie - Brocant...
Ecrire au webmaster
mardi 25 novembre
mercredi 26 novembre
External Links (link to pages on other websites) - 1