If you happen to be the owner/web master of this site (tout-electromenager.fr), and do not want this report to be generated, please Contact Us, and I will look into it.
If you believe the site (tout-electromenager.fr) contains inappropriate content (adult, spam, malware, low trust info or so), please Contact Us and let me know. Each and everyone of us play a part, togetehr we could make the internet a better place!
Overall SEO Report For tout-electromenager.fr
Improvement Could be Made
Critical Issues to Attend
SEO Score : 68.48
IP address of tout-electromenager.fr is : 184.108.40.206.
The domain tout-electromenager.fr was created on 2006-07-31 and it is 8 years, 119 days old. It will
expire on unknown which is -45 years, -331 days from today.
The homepage of website tout-electromenager.fr has a size of 22698 bytes, and a text size of 4817 bytes, its Text to Code Ratio is 26.94%
Homepage of tout-electromenager.fr has 70 links, 64 link to internal pages, while 6
link to pages on other websites.
It takes 0.41 s ( 55.75 Kb/s ) to load the website tout-electromenager.fr.
Words count: 6 Unique Words: 6 Length: 64 characters
[ To optimize the page title, Use this SEO Title Optimizer ]
Excellent! the title contains 1-12 words, and within 10-70 characters!
The title will be displayed in search engine results in the form of a direct link to the site.
1. ideally, the title should contain 10 to 70 characters, including spaces. (Google displays up to 70 characters in the title, and takes into account only the first 12 words.)
2. put the most important and relevant keywords in the title, try not to repeat any word.
3. each individual page should have a unique title.
Site d'information sur l'electromenager, conseils sur l'achat, code, panne, entretien, depannage, forum, electromenager, tutoriaux, fiches d'identité des marques.
The description is too long! It has more than 160 characters
Meta Descriptions provide concise explanations of the contents of web pages, that are commonly used by search engines on search result pages to display preview snippets for a given page.
1. it is best to keep meta descriptions between 70-160 characters.
2. a readable, compelling description using important keywords can draw a much higher click-through rate of searchers to the given web page.
3. avoid keyword stuffing, ensure each page has its own unique description.
Meta keywords should not be ignored, though they are not a major ranking factor for most of search engines nowadays. A Meta keywords tag is supposed to be a brief and concise list of the most important themes of your page
1. keep your list of keywords or keyword phrases down to 10 - 20 unique words or phrases.
2. separate the words or phrases using a comma (you do not need to leave a space between words separated by commas).
3. do not repeat words or phrases.
4. put your most important word or phrases at the beginning of your list.
This keywords cloud gives your an idea of what are those important keywords appears in your website.
keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.
1. the optimum keyword density to be 1.0% - 3.0%. Using a keyword more than that could be considered search spam.
2. overuse of keywords, a practice called keyword stuffing, will cause a web page to be penalized.
Excellent! The page is using HTML headings (<H1> - <H6>) and inline emphasis tags (<EM><B><I><EM><STRONG>)
Sommaire Recherche Livre d'or Les 20 derniers messages du forum Cinq sujets de la documentation technique au hasard ! ...
Facebook Electrochoix , votre guide électroménager pratique sur internet pour mieux choisir l'art ménager. Professionnels, réservez votre espace publicitaire ICI
Ce site permet à tout utilisateur de s'orienter sur l'environnement
électroménager afin de répondre à toutes les questions qu'il peut se poser.
S'instruire, se renseigner, se dépanner, et devenir autonome sont les finalités
de ce service. Offre d'emploiTechnicien
Extrait de "djazimo"
HTML headings and emphasis tags are the most basic forms to indicate important content.
1. use your keywords in the headings and make sure the first level heading (<H1>) includes the most important keywords.
2. never duplicate the title tag content in the heading tags.
3. for more effective SEO, use only one <H1> tag per page
the website does not declare its language in use.
Declare the language in use can help search engine to better understand and rendering your page, especially when special characters are encountered.
Excellent! the website declared its character encoding.
Declare the character encoding can help search engine to better rendering your page, especially when it comes to
Excellent! the website has a shortcut favicon image.
the website does not have a RSS Feed.
Excellent! the website has a Robots.txt file to regulate search engine crawlers access.
Robots.txt file can be used to regulate access of search engine crawlers, properly configured robots.txt file can help
crawlers to better understand your website.
1. grand robots access to those pages you wish them to crawl.
2. restrict access to those pages you do not wish search engines to see and crawl.
Excellent! the website has a XML Sitemap to guide search engine crawlers for indexing its pages.
Sitemap helps search engine crawler to identify your website pages.
1. ensure all your important pages are listed in the sitemap.
2. ensure to indicate the frequency of change and importance of each url.
3. inform search engines of the location/URL of your sitemap (eg, For Google, you can set the website sitemap location through Google Webmaster management panel).
Excellent! the site is pretty fast and it takes less than 1 second to load.
Estimated loading time for different internet connections
Optical Fibre (100Mbits/s)
Site speed is becoming an crucial ranking factor. Slow page loading is one of the biggest complains of web users. If the loading time is too long, you may need to check your server, network, or system codes and structure.
1. ideal loading time is less than 1 seconds, if it take more than 5 seconds to load your site, likely users will run out of patience, so do search engines.
2. improve your SEO by optimizing your website to have a small size and faster responding server.
23 Kb (22,698 bytes)
The page is a bit too small, it may not have enough relevant content to rank well!
Page size affects the speed of your website.
1. try to keep you page size between 30K-150K
3. use optimized images for web and set up your server with gzip for downloading
Text To Code Ratio
HTML Code Size
Text/HTML Code Ratio
23 Kb (22,698 bytes)
5 Kb (4,817 bytes)
18 Kb (17,881 bytes)
Excellent! the text to html code ratio is just nice, that is within 15%-70%!
the ratio of text to HTML code should always be above 15% for good SEO gain,
it is below 15% then that means that your website probably needs more text content.
1. a ratio between 25% and 70% is ideal, when it goes beyond than that, the page might run the risk of being considered as spam. As long as the content is relevant and gives essential information, it is a plus point to have more of it.
2. improve your SEO by adding more relevant text to your pages and also increasing your keyword density.
Excellent! No flash component is detected on this page.
Flash content can not be properly indexed by search engines, and normally flash file is large in size, which slow down the loading of your page.
1. avoid flash content whenever possible if you wish to have a fast and SEO friendly website.
Excellent! No frame is detected on this page.
Framesets and individual frames could cause problem for search engine to crawl your pages
1. avoid frames whenever possible.
2. search engines do not like frames.
3. use iframe instead if you really have no choice.
Excellent! No Inline CSS is detected on this page.
It is a good practice to move inline CSS rules into an external CSS file in order to make your page lighter and increasing the text to code ratio.
1. move inline css rules to external css file.
2. separate style from html.
Excellent! No nested table is detected on this page (nested table : 0, total table : 2)
nested tables could slow down page rendering and lead to bad user experience.
1. avoiding <table> for your page layout.
2. using <div> instead of <table>.
Plain Text Email
Excellent! No Plain Text Email is detected on this page.
the websites http://www.tout-electromenager.fr and http://tout-electromenager.fr DOES NOT resolved to the same url.
Search Engines treat URLs with or without "www" as two different records.
1. edit your .htaccess file and permanently redirect one to the other (eg redirect www.mysite.com to mysite.com).
IP address 220.127.116.11 of the site is NOT forwarded to its domain name tout-electromenager.fr
Excellent! your urls are clean.
clean, short and relevant URLs are favoured by users and search engines
1. use url rewrite to turn dynamic pages with query parameters into seo friendly static pages.
2. put your important keywords in the url.
3. good urls are not only user friendly but also seo friendly.