If you happend to be the owner/webmaster of this site (uzp.gov.pl), and do not want this report to be generated, please Contact Us, and I will look into it.
If you believe the site (uzp.gov.pl) contains inappropriate content (adult, spam, malware, low trust info or so), please Contact Us and let me know. Each and everyone of us play a part, togetehr we could make the internet a better place!
Overall SEO Report For uzp.gov.pl
Improvement Could be Made
Critical Issues to Attend
SEO Score : 52.63
IP address of uzp.gov.pl is : 188.8.131.52.
The domain uzp.gov.pl was created on unknow and it is 44 years, 263 days old. It will
expire on unknow which is -45 years, -264 days from today.
The homepage of website uzp.gov.pl has a size of 168075 bytes, and a text size of 7885 bytes, its Text to Code Ratio is 4.92%
Homepage of uzp.gov.pl has 159 links, 158 link to internal pages, while 1
link to pages on other websites.
It takes 3.00 s ( 55.99 Kb/s ) to load the website uzp.gov.pl.
Urząd Zamówień Publicznych - Portal - BIP - BZP - strona główna
Words count: 15 Unique Words: 12 Length: 68 characters
[ To optimize the page title, Use this SEO Title Optimizer ]
Repeat Terms in the Title tag
The title contains more than 12 words!
The title will be displayed in search engine results in the form of a direct link to the site.
1. ideally, the title should contain 10 to 70 characters, including spaces. (Google displays up to 70 characters in the title, and takes into account only the first 12 words.)
2. put the most important and relevant keywords in the title, try not to repeat any word.
3. each individual page should have a unique title.
Meta Descriptions provide concise explanations of the contents of web pages, that are commonly used by search engines on search result pages to display preview snippets for a given page.
1. it is best to keep meta descriptions between 70-160 characters.
2. a readable, compelling description using important keywords can draw a much higher click-through rate of searchers to the given web page.
3. avoid keyword stuffing, ensure each page has its own unique description.
Meta keywords should not be ignored, though they are not a major ranking factor for most of search engines nowadays. A Meta keywords tag is supposed to be a brief and concise list of the most important themes of your page
1. keep your list of keywords or keyword phrases down to 10 - 20 unique words or phrases.
2. separate the words or phrases using a comma (you do not need to leave a space between words separated by commas).
3. do not repeat words or phrases.
4. put your most important word or phrases at the beginning of your list.
This keywords cloud gives your an idea of what are those important keywords appears in your website.
keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.
1. the optimum keyword density to be 1.0% - 3.0%. Using a keyword more than that could be considered search spam.
2. overuse of keywords, a practice called keyword stuffing, will cause a web page to be penalized.
Excellent! The page is using HTML headings (<H1> - <H6>) and inline emphasis tags (<EM><B><I><EM><STRONG>)
Pokaż wszystkie Pokaż archiwalne Pokaż wszystkie Pokaż archiwalne
HTML headings and emphasis tags are the most basic forms to indicate important content.
1. use your keywords in the headings and make sure the first level heading (<H1>) includes the most important keywords.
2. never duplicate the title tag content in the heading tags.
3. for more effective SEO, use only one <H1> tag per page
Excellent! the website declared its language in use.
Declare the language in use can help search engine to better understand and rendering your page, especially when special characters are encountered.
Excellent! the website declared its character encoding.
Declare the character encoding can help search engine to better rendering your page, especially when it comes to
Excellent! the website has a shortcut favicon image.
the website does not have a RSS Feed.
Robots.txt is not presented for the site.
Robots.txt file can be used to regulate access of search engine crawlers, properly configured robots.txt file can help
crawlers to better understand your website.
1. grand robots access to those pages you wish them to crawl.
2. restrict access to those pages you do not wish search engines to see and crawl.
XML Sitemap is not presented for the site.
Sitemap helps search engine crawler to identify your website pages.
1. ensure all your important pages are listed in the sitemap.
2. ensure to indicate the frequency of change and importance of each url.
3. inform search engines of the location/URL of your sitemap (eg, For Google, you can set the website sitemap location through Google Webmaster management panel).
The loading speed is normal, however it can be further improved.
Estimated loading time for different internet connections
Optical Fibre (100Mbits/s)
Site speed is becoming an crucial ranking factor. Slow page loading is one of the biggest complains of web users. If the loading time is too long, you may need to check your server, network, or system codes and structure.
1. ideal loading time is less than 1 seconds, if it take more than 5 seconds to load your site, likely users will run out of patience, so do search engines.
2. improve your SEO by optimizing your website to have a small size and faster responding server.
168 Kb (168,075 bytes)
The page is a bit too large, it may be slow and take long time to load.
Page size affects the speed of your website.
1. try to keep you page size between 30K-150K
3. use optimized images for web and set up your server with gzip for downloading
Text To Code Ratio
HTML Code Size
Text/HTML Code Ratio
168 Kb (168,075 bytes)
8 Kb (7,885 bytes)
160 Kb (160,190 bytes)
The Text/HTML Code Ratio is a bit too low, you may not have enough content to rank well!
the ratio of text to HTML code should always be above 15% for good SEO gain,
it is below 15% then that means that your website probably needs more text content.
1. a ratio between 25% and 70% is ideal, when it goes beyond than that, the page might run the risk of being considered as spam. As long as the content is relevant and gives essential information, it is a plus point to have more of it.
2. improve your SEO by adding more relevant text to your pages and also increasing your keyword density.
Excellent! No flash component is detected on this page.
Flash content can not be properly indexed by search engines, and normally flash file is large in size, which slow down the loading of your page.
1. avoid flash content whenever possible if you wish to have a fast and SEO friendly website.
Excellent! No frame is detected on this page.
Framesets and individual frames could cause problem for search engine to crawl your pages
1. avoid frames whenever possible.
2. search engines do not like frames.
3. use iframe instead if you really have no choice.
460 Inline CSS components are detected on this page.
It is a good practice to move inline CSS rules into an external CSS file in order to make your page lighter and increasing the text to code ratio.
1. move inline css rules to external css file.
2. separate style from html.
337 nested tables are detected among the total 204 tables in this page.
nested tables could slow down page rendering and lead to bad user experience.
1. avoiding <table> for your page layout.
2. using <div> instead of <table>.
the websites http://www.uzp.gov.pl and http://uzp.gov.pl DOES NOT resolved to the same url.
Search Engines treat URLs with or without "www" as two different records.
1. edit your .htaccess file and permanently redirect one to the other (eg redirect www.mysite.com to mysite.com).
You may use url rewrite techniques to make these 2 urls to be SEO friendly.
clean, short and relevant URLs are favoured by users and search engines
1. use url rewrite to turn dynamic pages with query parameters into seo friendly static pages.
2. put your important keywords in the url.
3. good urls are not only user friendly but also seo friendly.
External Links (link to pages on other websites) - 1
reasonable number of links (below 100) per page will give a better user experience.
1. keep the number of links per page below 100.
2. having more than 100 links in a single page will lead to a bad user experience, and it possibly runs into the risk of been considered as spam.
3. search engines may not follow all the links if you have too many of them in a single page.
search engines cannot `see` images, proper Alt content will help them to better understand and index images.
1. always add alt attributes to images. Alt is mandatory for accessibility and for valid XHTML.
2. words used within an image`s Alt attribute should be its text equivalent and convey the same information.
3. use a human-readable caption and descriptive text around the image.
Style Block In Same Page
Links to External Style Files
You have 1 style blocks in the same file, try to put them in a separate file.
Links To External Stylesheet Files - 1
Scripts Block In Same Page
Links to External Script Files
Too many (4) external scripts files , it will slow down the downlaoding.
put scripts together and link them from an external files rather then put them in the same file as the main page.
1. reduce the use of in-page scripts, put them in separate files and link them in.
2. reduce the number of external script files, it will help browser to make lesser number of http requests from the server.
3. optimize or compress the script files to have smaller size and faster loading.
Blog Or News Release
There is no Blog associated with your site.
Having a blog is a great way to provide fresh content and retain users, search engines favour it too.
1. regularly update your blog and provide fresh and quality content.
2. relevant blogs of your website topics, generate more credits in the eyes of your visitors, as well as search engines.
Excellent! the website has a good Trustworthiness Score (82/100).
0 - 19
20 - 39
40 - 59
60 - 79
80 - 100
Users are concerned about the safety of their online transactions. Trustworthiness rating is based on real user ratings and that tells you how much other users trust this site, so do the serch engines. note: this trustworthiness score is provided by WOT (Web of Trust).
1. pay attention to the look and design of your site, many people look for visual cues when assessing a site`s credibility
2. make your site easy to use, sites that are easy to navigate are perceived as being more trustworthy.
3. make it easy for user to contact you, users will be more comfortable and feel more secured shall they need to get in touch with you.
Safe! the site uzp.gov.pl is NOT currently listed as suspicious, most-likely it is clean from malware and phining code [ verify this by Google Safe Browsing ]
Ensure that your site is malware free and does not cause harm to users` computers.
1. do not put virus, malicious worms, adwares, trojans, spywares and suspicious phishing code in your server.
2. take suspicious behaviours seriously, have a regular check-up and monitor closely of your server`s log files.
3. if your site is black-listed by Google as suspicious, clean it up before requesting for a review.
213,369th most visited website in the world. your site has an excellent high traffic rank in the world.
your server (IP : 184.108.40.206) is located at Poland ensure your server is not located far away from most of your site visitors.
Domain is going to expire in less than a year time (-45 years, -264 days from today), try to renew it for more than one year!
domain name choice and domain age are crucial for SEO.
1. keep the domain name short and relevant to the content, which will be easier to be remembered and related to.
2. older domain tends to be more trustworthy.
3. register a domain for more than 1 year, and search engine will think it is a serious business.